Saturday, May 03, 2014

fancy






primark dress | vintage jacket | h&m belt | primark sandals | nails: filthy gorgeous 'teabird'

.Today it was fairly sunny, so obviously I decided to stay inside all day.  I just felt like having a really lazy day with my family watching movies on netflix and playing on Just Dance.  This morning I decided to have a stab at making banana oat pancakes, healthy and delicious right? Well... maybe not delicious. I thought that watching numerous youtube videos on how to make them would somehow magically turn me into the next master chef but sadly all I produced was banana flavoured, burnt mush. Needless to say I will not be attempting to make them again!

Practically my whole outfit is pre-owned the dress used to be my aunt's and the jacket was my mums, an old topshop gem.  This is one of my favourite dresses because it gives really girly vibes at the same time as being super comfortable, I almost always wear my studded belt with it, just to add a bit of dimension and to refrain from looking too 'plain jane' (sorry to all Janes!). As for my nails I am wearing a really pretty sky blue shade, which I received as a Christmas present, sorry I couldn't get a better picture the sun was slightly washing it out!

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! 
x

listening to: fancy- iggy azalea | oceans - coasts | the show - lenka | ultraviolet - the stiff dylans| calling - lewis watson

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!