Tuesday, May 20, 2014

You say that you like the bad girls honey, is that true?


I've always known about Lana Del Rey and liked her more popular songs like Born to Die and Video Games. Although I had never properly listened to her album, despite endless promptings from my friends! Recently I decided to - listen to her album that is - and I love it!! A lot of her songs are about love, but she showcases it in a much different way to other artists and her music videos and short films are so beautifully produced. 

My favourite songs by Lana at the moment are probably Off to the Races, Diet Mountain Dew and National Anthem.  Aside from the music Lana's styling is fabulous kind of a 50's, retro vibe with some edginess, like those signature nails of hers!

I hope you're all having a great evening! 
x

2 comments:

  1. Lana is amazing~ you're right about the way she reinvents the love song, which is one of the best things about her music!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!