Tuesday, July 15, 2014

caged chunky sandals



I had been wanting a pair of plain, somewhat fashionable sandals/shoes for a while, but I had also been wanting a pair of jellies.  But these caged sandals came into my life and seemed to fit the bill perfectly landing somewhere between the two styles. I love the mid heel and they are super comfy to walk (and run) around in. I picked them up in black as it is such a versatile colour (however the holographic ones were fab!) and I think these will be a really great pair of shoes for the remaining summer months. Oh, and they look super awesome with frilly socks, which I will be stocking up on to wear with these!

x

listening to: The Drums - let's go surfing | The Smiths - there is a light that never goes out | Charlie XCX - boom clap



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!