Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Shoreditch and a coffee shop.


Kings Cross American Apparel

Trousers,Top- Primark | Jacket- H&M (similar here) | Shoes- New Look | Backpack- Very




Dirty Coffee

So this morning was pretty hectic, we woke up super early so we could drop my grandparents at Kings Cross Station, for their 12:35 train to Leeds. Lots of changes and eight suitcases, not a great mix! Afterwards, I spotted an American Apparel, which I just had to go into so I could mooch at clothes that I can't afford (a favourite past time of mine apparently). And I know that American Apparel is essentially just overpriced basics, but how can you not love aa. I mean, c'mon. After a lot of walking we (my mum, lil sis and I) wound up in a market, which I can't remember the name of, but after skipping breakfast we were all extremely hungry and so we went to a nearby Chinese restaurant. I ordered king prawn egg fried rice, which was absolutely delicious! After a lot more walking and mooching we found this lovely coffee shop called Dirty Coffee, the decor was amazing! I ordered green tea, which may I just say, came in the cutest teapot I think I've ever seen.

x

listening to: Foster the people - Best Friend/ Houdini 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!