Tuesday, September 16, 2014

duster coats


So I'm not sure how long duster coats have been a thing for, but I only recently found out about them from Lily Melrose and I have been wanting one ever since. I have been obsessively adding them to my asos shopping basket without actually having any material money to pay for them. I just think that they're the perfect transitional jacket, look super sophisticated and are great for the warmer autumn months. I also just love the kind of androgynous vibe the shape gives. I definitely think duster coats are going to be just as popular as this spring/summer's 'kimono'.

x

listening to: I'm coming home baby - Mel Torme

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!