Monday, October 06, 2014

15th birthday haul



On Monday it was my birthday and so far being fifteen hasn't really felt that different to being fourteen. Except for the fact that I am now legally old enough to watch fifteen movies in the cinema! However, it is pretty frightening that in five years I would have already finished high school, college and maybe started uni ??!!!  Anyways today I thought I would share with you some of the lovely gifts I got from my friends and family for my birthday, all of which I am so extremely thankful for! I've already started teaching myself to play 'Riptide' on the ukulele!

Hope you are all having a lovely day!
 x 

listening to: stuck in my teeth - Circa waves 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!