Thursday, October 30, 2014

/// mini stationary haul



///

On Tuesday, me and my friends decided to go to Westfield Stratford for the day.  I think the beauty of living in London is that nearly everywhere is just a tube journey away. I have come to the conclusion that I hate shopping malls, I just think they're way too constricted and quite hard to get around especially in Westfield, with about a gazillion people walking in every direction. All complaining aside, there I fell in love with a lil store you may know called Tiger.  There is nothing more dangerous than putting me in a shop full of stationary.  Damage was done, but to my surprise it wasn't to my purse, each of the items above costed just £1!! Paperchase quality products at a fraction of the price!

x


1 comment:

  1. lovely post!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!