Thursday, October 09, 2014

seeing the 1975

      (Photos from my friends instagram / @elimckenziex)

So on Wednesday last week,  I got to see the 1975's last UK tour date at Alexandra Palace. And they were amazing. I have mentioned in a few posts on this blog before how much I love them, but seeing them live increased my love for them by about 10000%. I went with my friend Eli and we traveled (with my mum) by train. The queue when we got there was absolutely massive! Seeing as it was my first concert I wasn't really sure what to expect, but it was so so so great, despite the fact that my feet ached so much from standing for 5 hours (*note to self, never wear heels to a standing concert). The energy was amazing and so were the two guest acts, Y.O.U and Circa Waves. Circa waves definitely have a Vampire Weekend type sound, which I loved. The actual main act the 1975, were fantastic, as to be expected. I loved seeing everyone dancing, and everyone singing along with their hands in the air.  It was one of the best nights ever and I can't wait to go to another concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!