Saturday, January 17, 2015

Lights of Soho












I have a list of places I want to visit in London this year typed up on my phone and Gods Own Junkyard was right at the top. As I had been  hearing about it through blogs and social media and by some perfect chance they were having an exhibition in Soho I decided to head to Central to check it out.  And I'm lucky I did as it was closing weekend! Two floors packed full of neon lights a.k.a actual heaven. Upon walking in I could literally hear the electricity, which was probably a helluva' lot.
But it was all for a good cause because the whole display was quite fabulous. I wanted to take a sign home with me but alas I did not have £3200 to spare.

Zaynab x

5 comments:

  1. i absolutely loved this! i ended up visiting twice, i love their warehouse too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd love to visit their warehouse too! i just can't get enough haha x

      Delete
  2. nice location :)

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!