Saturday, March 07, 2015

God Help The Girl



I watched this film/musical on Netflix a couple of months back and was immediately drawn in by the songs (and the clothes!), which I may or may not sing all the time. The film is written and directed by Stuart Murdoch from the band Belle and Sebastian. The story is set in Scotland and follows Eve, an aspiring songwriter who escapes a psychiatric hospital where she is being treated for anorexia, along the way she befriends James and Cassie and they eventually form a band called, *drumroll*, God Help The Girl. If your into indie type movies, I really recommend this!

Zaynab
x

Now playing: God help the girl soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!