Sunday, April 05, 2015

I Can Carry The World On My Back


Backpack - Primark

I had been in want of a leather backpack for a while and whilst traipsing through my local Primark with my family the other day I found this beauty for £10Surprisingly Primark actually have a fairly vast range of leather look backpacks, but this one was my favourite because of the almost rectangular structure, which I really like for some reason. There is just something about having a backpack instead of handbag which makes you feel like you can walk a little easier, swing your arms a bit, bask in the sun, etc, etc. I'm just really excited to start using it!

Hope you're all having a fantastic Easter Sunday!


Zaynab

x
C



8 comments:

  1. That backpack is perfect !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bagpack is so lovely. xx
    fashionismyfirstlangauge.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh Primark did it again! I find they come out with great pieces once in a while for instance this bag..it looks so much more high end and something I wouldn't have thought was from Primark..it looks good and now I must hunt for one in my local store :D lovely post dear :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely didn't expect to see something so great in primark! xx

      Delete
  4. I love that backpack, lovely post hun <3 x

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com
    check out my blog if you like :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!