Saturday, May 30, 2015

Red Sunflowers

Dress: Dress Link | Bag: Primark | Jacket: H&M| Sandals: New Look 

I wear this dress way too often. And by way too often, I mean WAY TOO OFTEN! Seriously, if someone gave me a pound (I thought a penny would really be stretching it) for every time I've worn this dress since I got it I'd definitely be a millionaire by now. Dresses are generally really easy to wear all you really to wear along with them are some shoes and the outfit is complete. Much lazier easier than wearing a pair of jeans and having to pick all the bits and bobs to go along with em. 

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Zaynab 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!