Thursday, June 04, 2015

button down a line skirts


(Images: Google, Pinterest)

I'm really glad that the 60/70's are making a comeback this year because these skirts are everything. I can't even scroll through my Instagram feed without a photo of someone in their button down skirt popping up. The jealousy is real, but alas I am to poor to get one of my own, so I'll stick to scrolling through outfits on Pinterest whilst sobbing into my keyboard. I love the shape of a line skirts as I think they're really flattering and they will most definitely leave you feeling like a lil' Alexa Chung, the queen of a line skirts herself.

Zaynab 
x

2 comments:

  1. Looking for a skirt just like this! Loving the 70's vibes but don't think we could pull it off as well as people like Alexa Chung :p
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/summer-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sell these in Topshop ;)

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!