Monday, June 01, 2015

Things I Learned In May

tumblr

After reading a writing prompts post over on Daisy Butter, I was really inspired by one of the ideas, which was to share some things you've learnt in a week/month. As I get older I am constantly changing and learning new things, so this acts not only as a post for your reading pleasure, but also as a sort of time capsule for me to look back on when I'm old and grey.

1. You don't have to care what every random person thinks of you, chances are they not that important to you anyway.

2. Washing your face every day and night with a cleanser that's right for you really does improve your skin.

3. STAY AWAY FROM FACIAL WIPES AT ALL COSTS - unless you are absolutely about-to-drop-dead tired.

4. Just because you can sleep late doesn't mean you should.

5. Doing homework 2-3 days before it's due will put your mind at rest.

6. Singing along to music you love when your down will boost your mood every time without fail.

Zaynab
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!