Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Lanzarote Photo Diary

Scarf - Primark| Dress: ????
Top - Primark | Belt - H&M| Shorts- Bershka
Sunglasses,Vest,Skirt, Bag - Primark | Shoes - New Look 

 Last week my family and I visited a very sunny (much too sunny for me) Puerto Del Carmen where there were about a gazillion cacti and succulents planted down every street which looked beautiful against the white walls of the houses, a view which would not be out of place on a pinterest board. Above are a few photos I took throughout the week which didn't totally suck! I also bought a disposable while out there so I will hopefully have those developed soon so that I can share them on here!

Hope you are all having an amazing summer!

Zaynab 
x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!