Saturday, August 22, 2015

Red Dress Strikes Again


Hat: H&M | Jacket: Vintage | Dress: Dresslink | Belt: H&M 

I wore this outfit a couple of days ago, I seem to get lots of wear out of this dress even though the weather in London is way too hot and sticky for such thick fabrics - I swear I do have other clothes. I'm not sure if I've ever shared an outfit where I was wearing this hat but I've had it for quite a while now but I have not been able to wear it as much as I would've liked to because I usually have a massive afro, so naturally I decided to take advantage of my braids by wearing said hat. 

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! 

Zaynab 

x

2 comments:

  1. awesome dress! I love how you paired it with the hat and denim jacket :)

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is beautiful. Love it! Really!
    Want to follow each other on GFC, G+ and / or Facebook?! Let me know ♥

    http://cocomademedothis.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!