Thursday, September 17, 2015

Blogroll 001

suffitio:

more here + message me for a follow back! (or message me a heart+your country for a promo) x
blisexual:

AESTHETIC

I thought I would give a bit of blog love in today's post by sharing the blogs I always like reading. If you're looking for some fresh faces in your bloglovin feed all these blogs are beyond fabulous. This is by no means a definitive list and I will probably share another one soon, as I love loads more blogs too ( I just couldn't think of em')!

◆ Ellen Atlanta | ellen-atlanta.com (the most dreamy pastel wardrobe)
◆ Ellies Favourite Things | elliesfavouritethings.com (all around favouriteeeee)
◆Georgia Luisa Meramo | georgialuisameramo.com (amazing outfits)
◆Hannah Louise Fashion | hannahlouisef.com (literal outfit goals and perfect hair)
◆ I Want You To Know | iwantyoutoknow.co.uk (inspires me to wear more prints)
◆Into The Fold | intothefoldmag.com (fab thought provoking articles)
◆Le Happy | le-happy.com (dream wardrobe)
◆Pages By Megan | pagesbymegan.com (bringing back the seventies in the best way)
◆Scarphelia | scarphelia.com (transports me to another world with her beautiful way with words)
◆Smudgeness | smudgeness.co.uk (tales of love and life)
◆The Little Magpie | amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com (everything she wears is on point)
◆What Olivia Did | whatoliviadid.com (I hope to one day own as many lovely dresses as Olivia)
◆Zoe London | zoelondon.me (the most beautiful blue hair, I will read anything she writes)
◆Easy Tiger | easytiger-blog.co.uk (she is queeeen, always looking fab)
◆Rose & Vintage | roseandvintage.blogspot.se (owns the most gorgeous vintage pieces)
◆Infinity Of Fashion | infinityxofxfashion.blogspot.co.uk (coolest clothes)
◆Amy Valentine | amyvalentine.co.uk (pink hairrrr - need I say more?)



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!