Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Subdued Plaid



Top: Primark | Skirt:Second hand | Belt: New Look | Necklace: A gift 

A lot of the clothes that I own are second hand from my Aunt, perhaps one of my favourite finds in one of her bags full of old clothes was this skirt. It's an old Jane Norman number and I always find that A line skirts are really flattering, which is perhaps why I like this one so much.  Also, it is impossible for me to wear this skirt without and image of Dionne and Cher from Clueless walking down their high school corridor popping into my mind. 

I hope you are all having a fabulous week and enjoyed bank holiday!

Zaynab
x

5 comments:

  1. I love your skirt so much, what a great find! A-line skirts are one of my faves too

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are adorable! love your outfit <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cool ! Love your skirt !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so cute! You look fab gurl! Just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This skirt is amazing! I looks super good on you, so flaterring!!!!

    https://rosalindis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!