Saturday, October 17, 2015

Disposables From A Canary Island


I had wanted to buy a disposable camera before leaving for my trip to Lanzarote earlier this year but I had totally forgotten about getting one and so I was incredibly relieved to have found a little yellow one sitting behind a counter at a beach side trinket shop on my second day there. Though the camera had advertised itself as having 27 exposures despite hardly even producing 15 photos, I'm still extremely happy with how the pictures turned out! I love the visible grain of the photos as it seems to make the photos have so much more depth and texture than if they were just taken on a digital camera. I also think there's a certain excitement, to not being able to see a material version of the photo until you get them printed, as you come across photos that you'd forgot you'd even taken.  

x

Currently listening to: The Bells - Lowell | Faith - George Michael | Gold - Spandau Ballet 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!