Friday, January 01, 2016

It Can Only Get Better

Completely unrelated but I had to share these gorgeous pastel houses I saw in Notting Hill the other day. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  So it's 2016 now and I have to say I'm really optimistic about the upcoming year. Although I'm currently fighting any urges to jot down any militant new years resolutions which I can't keep, I do of course have some personal goals I would like to achieve, like passing maths and english with a more than OK grade and also getting into a good sixth form blah  blahh blahh.  I would also really like to spend more time on the things I love such as reading, writing, making art, taking photographs and hopefully posting more frequently on my blog. 2015 hasn't been my worst year and I've had some really great moments but I definitely feel like I wallowed in my sadness a lot last year and this year I want to be happier. With it being my last year of secondary school, I am aware there will be a lot of changes very soon but I'm quite excited for something new to happen and interested to see how I'll adapt.  

I hope you all had a great new years and I wish you a happy and prosperous 2016!!


5 comments:

  1. firstly, those houses are so dreamy! Secondly, I hope your 2016 is filled with so many adventures and much love AND I hope you achieve all the goals you've set for yourself (which are much like mine)!! Happy New Year! X

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to live in one of those houses!
    Best of luck for the new year!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year and love the picture you chose! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year! i hope this year is amazing and even better (and leaving school too!) lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!