Friday, April 01, 2016

A Bargainous Trip to WESTfield in EAST London



Yesterday me and my friend Reece headed to Westfield Stratford ( which is ironically in east London) to hang out after having gone to school in the morning. We had really really nice pizza at Franco Manca and I also bought a few things. I got sunglasses from H&M which I really love because of the transparent frame, I also like the blue mirror lenses because they make me feel like someone from a tumblr blog. The other three items are from Forever 21 who are currently have 50% of everything in their Westfield Stratford store. I love a good bargain but this sounded too good to be true, so I asked a sales assistant who confirmed it was real,  EVERYTHING in store was/is 50% off - highly recommend to any friends in London at the moment! I finally got a choker necklace and also ended up buying yet another striped top, by convincing myself that no two striped tops are the same. 

Hope you're all having a great Friday!!

Zaynab
x



5 comments:

  1. omg SUCH pretty purchases! I want those sunglasses asap. Also adore the tops x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and hate going there! Love because there are a lot of cute things but hate because I always end up spending too much money! :D Your purchases are very nice!!
    Lots of love from kinga.jpg blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the striped top! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I can't believe EVERYTHING was 50% off! You got some great things!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!