Monday, May 30, 2016

monday mixtape #001

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10

I love music and I love finding new music even more, if that's even possible. I realised this is probably a universal thing, so I decided what better than to start a lil' feature where I share with you my current favourite sounds to bless your pretty ears with at the beginning of every week. Think of it as a mixtape of sorts, to hopefully make your Monday suck less! I might also start doing themed mixtapes, so keep on the lookout (or hearout?)!

Hope you've been enjoying the bank holiday, or are just having a super ace Monday nonetheless!

Zaynab 
x

4 comments:

  1. Duuuddee, Perfect Skin by Peace is my jam!!! Obviously, Vampire Weekend and Arctic Monkeys are such fun bands. I'm gonna try to listen to the ones I don't know, I've been meaning to listen to Kali Uchis, she seems cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're my faves and you should definitely check out Kali Uchis, she's awesome!

      Delete
  2. Love this playlist! Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa is such a perfect song to listen to in summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree it has such summery vibes!! And thank you, glad you liked it!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!