Sunday, July 10, 2016

creatives of colo(u)r


Hey all!!  Recently the super cool Jacky from tweexicana got in contact with me and lots of other awesome blogger friends to join Creatives of Colo(u)r, a collective/coalition of sorts along with other bloggers of colour. The collective is for women, non-binary, trans, and gender non conforming bloggers of colour.  This idea was really exciting to me because as a poc it can be incredibly difficult to find representation in the general media, let alone the blogosphere, so this collective makes it so much easier to find other bloggers like us!



Jacky | Xicana from Austin, Texas | She/Her
Hey, y’all! I’m Jacky, an international relations student currently trying to survive university. I love 80/90’s indie pop, activism, rollerskating, writing, and learning about different cultures.



Zoe | From London, from Jamaica | She/Her
Heya! I’m Zoe and I’m just a purple-hued gal navigating her way through reality. I like to write, read and create beautiful things.



Zaynab | From London, from Nigeria & Uganda| She/Her
Hey! I’m Zaynab an indecisive libra and feminist. I love clothes, alt rock and art in all its forms and I also enjoy dancing badly around my room to my Spotify playlists and reading pretty words (future english lit student everyone).



Josselyn | Salvadore├▒a from Orange County, now in SF | She/Her
Hello! I’m Josselyn, a 19 year old who’s trying to figure out how to reach fulfillment in life. I think way too much, love to talk about music, drink too much cheap coffee, and ramble a lot!



Melody | British Nigerian from Kent | She/Her
Hey all! I’m Melody. A girl who tries to stay as peachy as possible whilst writing, reading and growing myself through creating as much art as possible. I enjoy listening to cool music, teen films from the twentieth century and denim.



To join email us at: creativebloggersofcolour@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!