Wednesday, June 28, 2017

gingham obsession

(Images from Pinterest)

(1/2/3/4)
Every now and then I very ferociously start pinning quite similar outfits and so I decided to create a whole separate board for gingham. For some reason there is something very appealing to me about looking like a picnic cloth/ jam jar lid and gingham really does seem to be the trend of the summer. I also feel like gingham is often made from very breathable and comfortable fabric which is literally perfect if you're like me and literally sweat buckets. I will definitely be trying to incorporate more gingham into my outfits this summer!

Zaynab

xxx

9 comments:

  1. dude yes!! this is so cute. i'm literally about to buy a dress that has a print kind of like this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh i'm so jel!! its literally the nicest print!! <3

      Delete
  2. i've really been liking this trend!! especially the red ones and the cute tie up ones and crop tops!! really cute post :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i get you!! i honestly feel like red gingham is the prettiest gingham!! and thank you sm!! xx

      Delete
  3. omg yesss i have a gingham straight neck dress n its my fav piece rn!! plus that bathing suit u picked out is EVERYTHING

    afuckinglook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds like such a look omg!! i love that type of neckline on dresses atm and with the gingham print it sounds even more amazing!! <33

      Delete
  4. I'm so obsessed with gingham atm!! Its so timeless gah- love gingham trousers <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! It's just the loveliest, most summery print !! xx

      Delete
  5. wow amazing collection of Readymade Blouse and many more collection.Thank you for sharing us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I read each and every one. Also feel free to leave your blog link, I'll be sure to check it out!!